Dr Ljubojevic is a guest senior lecturer in Media Technology and joined CeLeKT in January 2012.
Dejan’s PhD is in the field of Learning Technology (London Metropolitan University , 2007). He has since worked as a post-doc researcher with Learning Technology Research Institute (London Metropolitan University), and London Knowledge Lab (Institute of Education).
Dejan is involved as a senior lecturer in the Social Media and Web Technologies Master Programme in the following courses:
Scientific Theories and Methods (4ME101, course co-oridnator)
Web and Mobile Development (4ME105)
Internet Architectures (4ME107)
- Ljubojevic, D., OKell, E., and, Baur, E. (2009). Not by Accident but by Design: Collaborative Design of Reusable Learning Technology. Design Principles & Practices: An International Journal, Volume 3. ISSN 1833-1874.
- San Diego, JP, Laurillard, D, Boyle, T, Bradley, C, Ljubojevic, D, Neumann, T and Pearce, D. (2008). Towards a user-oriented analytical approach to learning design, ALT-J, 16(1), 15-19.
- Laurillard, D., Charlton, P., Craft, B., Dimakopoulos, D., Ljubojevic, D., Magoulas, G., et al. (2011). A constructionist learning environment for teachers to model learning designs. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning.
- Ljubojevic, D., & Laurillard, D. (2011). A theoretical approach to distillation of pedagogical patterns from practice to enable transfer and reuse of good teaching. In C. Alexander, J. Dalziel, J. Krajka & R. Kiely (Eds.), LAMS and Learning Design (Vol. 2).
- Laurillard, D., & Ljubojevic, D. (2010). Evaluating learning designs through the formal representation of pedagogical patterns. In J. W. a. C. Kohls (Ed.), Investigations of E-Learning Patterns: Context Factors, Problems and Solutions (pp. 86-105): IGI Global.
- OKell, E., Ljubojevic, D., and, MacMahon, C. (2010). Creating a Generative Learning Object: Working in an Ill-Structured Environment and Teaching Students to Think. In G. Bodard, and, Mahony, S. (Ed.), Digital Research in the Study of Antiquity: Ashgate Press.
~Conference presentations/proceedings, newsletters
Ljubojevic, D. (2011). The Learning Designer. Presentation at the Research in Distance Education Conference, University of London.
Laurillard, D., Ljubojevic, D., Manton, M., Craft, B., Magoulas, G., Charlton, P., et al. (2011). Representing and sharing learning designs: A design support environment. Paper presented at the Association for Learning Technology Conference ALT-C 2011.
Ljubojevic, D., Craft, B., and Laurillard, D. (2011). Supporting Innovative Teaching and Responding to Change with an Intelligent Collaborative Design Environment. Paper presented at the Connecting Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning to Policy and Practice: CSCL2011 Conference, Hong Kong.
Ljubojevic, D., and, Laurillard, D. (2011). Enabling and operationalising change with Learning Design Support Environment (LDSE). Association for Learning Technology ALT Newsletter 23. Retrieved from: http://newsletter2.alt.ac.uk/?p=378
Ljubojevic, D., and Laurillard, D. (2011). Enabling reuse – Theoretical approach to identifying and operationalising the reusable unit of teaching practice. Paper presented at the CAL, Manchester.
Ljubojevic, D (2010). Can Teaching Practice be reused across subject and institutional boundaries? Yes it can! Elluminate (webinar) presentation at JISC Online Conference 2010.
Ljubojevic, D. and Laurillard, D. (2010). A theoretical approach to distillation of pedagogical patterns from practice to enable transfer and reuse of good teaching. Proceedings of the 2010 European LAMS & Learning Design Conference
Laurillard, D. and Ljubojevic D. (2009). Evaluating learning designs through the formal representation of learning patterns. LAMS Conference proceedings (2009).
Boyle T., Ljubojevic D., Agombar M. and Baur E. (2008) The Conceptual Structure of Generative Learning Objects (GLOs). In J. Luca and E. R. Weippl (Eds), Proceedings of Ed Media – World Conference on Educational Multimedia Hypermedia and Telecommunications.Vienna, July 2008.
Boyle T., Ljubojevic D. and Baur E. (2007). An Approach and Tool for Adapting Learning Objects based on Underlying Learning Designs. Proceedings ALTC 2007, Nottingham, September 2007.
Ljubojevic, D., Cook, J., and Boyle, T. (2006). Exploring the space between Learning Design and Learning Objects with the Two-Agent Approach. The 8th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS2006), June 26-30 2006, Jhongle, Taiwan.
Ljubojevic, D., Cook, J., and Boyle, T. (2005). Design and Evaluation of an Adaptive Learning Support Agent. Proceedings of Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age (CELDA), Porto, Portugal 14 -16 December 2005.
Ljubojevic, D., Cook, J., and Boyle, T. (2004). Towards Contextual Metadata to Increase Learning Object Technology Effectiveness. In L. Cantoni & C. McLoughlin (eds.), Proceedings of ED-MEDIA 2004, World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications, June 21-26, Lugano, Switzerland, AACE, pp. 96-101.
Ljubojevic, D., Cook, J., & Boyle, T. (2003). Personalisation Versus the One Size Fits All Approach to Learning Design. In Proceedings of 10th Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT-C), Abstracts, p. 70.
Dr. Dejan Ljubojevic
D-house Office: D2269A
Phone: +46 (0) 470-708651
School of Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics, Linnaeus University,
SE-351 95 Växjö, Sweden
Didac Gil de la Iglesia
Lisa M. Rühmann
Jane Yin-Kim Yau